The Metrolink Monthly Pass holds the best value of all Metrolink ticket types. Below is a summary of all of the great benefits! Get yours today!
- Free transfers to Amtrak through the Rail to Rail program. The Rail 2 Rail® program allows Metrolink Monthly Pass holders along the Orange and Ventura County corridors to travel on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains within the station pairs of their pass at no additional charge, including Saturday and Sunday. Metrolink passengers simply show their Monthly Pass and board any Amtrak Pacific Surfliner train or bus to their destination. The Rail 2 Rail® program does NOT include travel on Coast Starlight trains. Click here for more information.
- Free transfers to the LAX FlyAway: Metrolink Monthly Pass holders with a flight boarding pass for that day, can hop aboard a Union Station FlyAway® bus to/from LAX at no additional cost. FlyAway® buses run every day of the year and every 30 minutes during peak hours. The free transfer only applies to Los Angeles Union Station to LAX FlyAway® (Irvine, Westwood and VanNuys excluded). Click here for more information.
- Unrestricted weekend travel system-wide: All Monthly Pass holders have the ability to travel anywhere, anytime on Metrolink starting at 7pm on Friday through 11:59pm on Sundays, regardless of the origin and destination station indicated on the pass. This benefit does not extend to Amtrak trains.
- Metrolink Rewards: By being a Metrolink pass holder you can get discounts at local businesses throughout the Southern California region. Simply check your station page on Metrolinktrains.com to see all of the discounts and perks you can receive at local businesses by showing your Metrolink pass!
- Free Connections: All Metrolink passes have free connections to most rail or bus connections. Click here for more information.
- 80 Mile Cap: Metrolink fares are calculated based on driving miles from station to station. The Monthly Pass price has a cap of 80 miles. So the longer distance you travel, the price remains capped at 80 driving miles. For example, a Monthly Pass from Oceanside to L.A. Union Station is priced the same as a Monthly Pass from Oceanside to Burbank even though the driving miles is greater.