9300 Cherry Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series returns to Southern California for an epic battle in the Auto Club 400.
LAST OPPORTUNITY FOR FREE METROLINK TICKETS
When you purchase race tickets to the Auto Club 400 NASCAR race, remember to request your free Metrolink train tickets and avoid traffic and parking hassles on race day. You can ride Metrolink trains to the race from the following stations:
Lancaster, Santa Clarita, Sylmar/San Fernando, Downtown Burbank, LA Union Station, Oxnard, Moorpark, Chatsworth, Van Nuys, Covina, Montclair, Rancho Cucamonga, Oceanside, San Clemente, Irvine, Orange, Riverside-La Sierra or San Bernardino
Race fans can take Metrolink for free to the Auto Club Speedway's Auto Club 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on March 26, 2017. The free train ride will be offered to a limited number of race fans with the support of Clean Transportation Funding from the Mobile Source Air Pollution Reduction Review Committee (MSRC). There will be three special trains offering service to the race from Oceanside, Oxnard and Lancaster with limited stops to the Speedway. A free shuttle will be provided by Auto Club Speedway from the Metrolink train drop off site to the track.
- All passengers must have a valid Speedway Train Ticket to board the promotional trains to the Speedway.
- There is a no alcohol policy for these promotional trains per Metrolink and Auto Club Speedway.
- Passengers may bring food and non-alcoholic beverages onboard the train.
- Passengers can bring backpacks and soft side bags/coolers that are no larger than 6x6x12 inches in to the Speedway.
- For a complete list of approved carry-in items to the Speedway, visit www.autoclubspeedway.com
- Metrolink trains offer both drinking water and restrooms in each car.
- No regular Metrolink fare media will be valid on the trains to the Auto Club Speedway.
|San Clemente||6:34 a.m.|
|Riverside-La Sierra||7:58 a.m.|
|San Bernardino||8:40 a.m.|
|Auto Club Speedway||9:15 a.m.|
|Van Nuys||7:12 a.m.|
|Rancho Cucamonga||8:50 a.m.|
|Auto Club Speedway||9:20 a.m.|
|Santa Clarita||7:15 a.m.|
|Sylmar/San Fernando||7:35 a.m.|
|Downtown Burbank||7:50 a.m.|
|L.A. Union Station||8:25 a.m.|
|Auto Club Speedway||9:40 a.m.|