Metrolink will change its schedule effective Monday, Oct. 6 to make adjustments reflecting current operating conditions, improve service patterns and support future PTC operating requirements. The changes will also offer more efficient service and better rail connections with continued great value.
Below is the list of schedule changes:
Ventura County/Burbank-Bob Hope Airport service:
- Train 907 will depart Los Angeles Union Station 5 minutes later at 8:55 a.m., arriving at Burbank-Bob Hope Airport at 9:20 a.m.
Antelope Valley Line service:
- Train 207 will depart Los Angeles Union Station 20 minutes later at 9:40 a.m., arriving at Via Princessa at 10:50 a.m.
San Bernardino Line service:
- Weekday trains 310, 327, 338 and 339 will no longer operate.
Riverside Line service:
91 Line service:
- Weekday trains 703, 704, 705, 707 and 708 have been changed. Train 703 will now depart Downtown Riverside at 5:56 a.m. with a 7:32 a.m. Union Station arrival. Train 704 will depart Union Station at 3:40 p.m. and arrive at Downtown Riverside at 5:15 p.m. These trains replace the 2:30 p.m. train departing Riverside and the 12:40 p.m. leaving Union Station, respectively. Trains 707 and 708 will reach their final destinations 5 minutes later.
Orange County Line service:
- Minor changes to trains 607 and 644. Train 607 will depart Oceanside 5 minutes later at 6:39 a.m., arriving at Union Station at 8:45 a.m. Departures at intermediate stations will also be affected. Train 644 will depart Fullerton 10 minutes later at 10:10 p.m., arriving at Oceanside at 11:37 p.m. Departures at intermediate stations will also be 10 minutes later.
Inland Empire-Orange County Line service: