Metrolink will change its schedule effective Monday, April 6 to make adjustments reflecting current operating conditions, improve service patterns and support future PTC operating requirements. The changes will also offer more efficient service and better rail connections with continued great value.
Below is the list of schedule changes:
Ventura County/Burbank-Bob Hope Airport service:
- Metrolink Ventura County Line/Burbank-Bob Hope Airport train 905 will leave Union Station five minutes later at 8:30 a.m. and arrive at the airport at 8:55 a.m.
Antelope Valley Line service:
- There are minor changes to trains 203, 205, 208, and 210, with trains arriving at respective stations no more than five minutes later.
San Bernardino Line service:
Riverside Line service:
91 Line service:
- There will only be one morning train departing Union Station, but a fourth afternoon train toward the Inland Empire has been added. The afternoon and evening trains have been renumbered to reflect the operational sequence, but the trains departing Union Station at 3:40 p.m., 4:20 p.m., and 5:30 p.m. will remain. The new train numbered 708, leaving Los Angles at 6:45 p.m. will arrive in Downtown Riverside at 8:20 p.m.
- Metrolink 91 Line train 705, originating in Downtown Riverside, will leave each of the six stations toward Los Angeles approximately 10 minutes later.
Orange County Line service:
- Orange County Line train 642 will leave 10 minutes earlier, at 7:35 p.m., to have a better connection with the new 91 Line train 708, which will arrive at Fullerton at 7:19 p.m.
- Orange County Line trains 606, 683 and 633 will all operate five minutes later.
Inland Empire-Orange County service:
- Train 800 from Oceanside will arrive at the Riverside-Downtown station five minutes later.
- Train 806 between Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo and Riverside-Downtown will operate five minutes earlier.
- Train 804 will operate approximately 45 earlier minutes than currently scheduled.
- Trains 803 and 805 will reach their final destinations two minutes later, while train 813 will depart Downtown Riverside 10 minutes earlier and terminate at Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo rather than Oceanside.
- IE-OC Line train 815 will operate more than an hour later and extend its service all the way to Oceanside.