Santa Ana Station
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
- From 5 Fwy., exit at Santa Ana Bl.
- Go West on Santa Ana
- 578 spaces / 13 handicapped spaces
- Free parking
- Overnight allowed with 72 hours maximum limit
- Maintenance work notice:
- Maintenance work on the lighting fixtures within the parking structure will begin on February 9, 2015.
- Disruptions are expected to be minimal, as work will be done from 9pm-5am.
- Some parking spaces may be unavailable during this time.
- The project is expected to be completed in 3 weeks.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles and San Bernardino will board from track 1 platform
- Trains traveling towards Oceanside will board from track 2 platform
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Waiting area
- Pay phones
- Bike lockers
- Electronic message boards
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of Santa Ana
20 Civic Center Plaza
Santa Ana, CA 92701
For station maintenance and repair: (714) 565-2690
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.