2150 E. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
(At Angel Stadium of Anaheim)
- From 57 Fwy., exit at Katella Ave.
- Go West on Katella.
- Turn south on Sportstown (by the Grove Theater).
- Follow the road around the theater to the station.
- 400 spaces
- 6 handicapped spaces
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations available
- Overnight parking is allowed
- 72 hours maximum limit
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 1 platform.
- Trains traveling towards Oceanside will board from track 2 platform.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Bike racks
- Waiting room
- Electronic Message Boards
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of Anaheim
200 S. Anaheim Blvd.
Anaheim, CA 92805
For station maintenance and repair: (714) 765-5277
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.