Downtown Burbank Station
From 5 Fwy. South:
- Exit at Olive Ave.
- Turn right to 1st St.
- Go east on 1st to Verdugo Ave.
- Turn right on Verdugo
- Exit at Verdugo Ave.
- Go west on Verdugo to station
- 458 spaces
- 12 handicapped spaces
- Free parking
- Overnight allowed
- 3 parking areas available
- Trains travelling towards East Ventura and Lancaster will board from track 1 platform.
- Trains travelling towards Los Angeles will board from track 2 platform.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Secured bicycle area
- Electronic message boards
- Media District Shuttle (Burbank Bus)
- Downtown Burbank Loop (Burbank Bus)
- Empire-Downtown Shuttle (Burbank Bus)
- Beeline METROLINK Express
- Santa Clarita Transit
- Free shuttle service between Downtown Burbank Metrolink station and Bob Hope Airport. More info
Station Owner and Operator
City of Burbank
275 E. Olive Ave.
Burbank, CA 91502
For station maintenance and repair: (818) 238-3800
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.