El Monte Station
- From 10 Fwy., exit at Santa Anita Ave.
- Go North on Santa Anita to Valley Blvd.
- Go East on Valley to Center Ave.
- Go North on Center
- 238 spaces / 11 handicapped spaces
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed
- Passengers must wait on center platform to board train
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Bike racks
- Restrooms (located in the Trolley bus circle)
- Electronic message boards
- Foothill Transit
- Metro Buses
- City of El Monte Commuter Shuttles
- City of El Monte Trolley (fare required)
Station Owner and Operator
City of El Monte
3629 Cypress Ave.
El Monte, CA 91731
For station maintenance and repair: (626) 580-2217
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.