15215 Barranca Parkway
Irvine, CA 92618
(Near Ada St.)
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
- From the 5 freeway, exit at Alton Parkway (Near Ada St.)
- Go East on Alton to Ada
- Go North on Ada
- 1,650 parking spaces available in new parking structure
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed (72 hours maximum limit)
- If stay is longer than 72 hours, must check in with security to prevent tow away after 72 hours. Failure to check in with security could result in vehicle being towed.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Bike racks
- Waiting room
- Electronic message boards
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of Irvine
One Civic Center Plaza
Irvine, CA 92606
For station maintenance and repair: (949) 724-7777
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.