Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo Station
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
- 5 Freeway to Crown Valley Parkway exit, West on Crown Valley to Forbes Road
- South on Forbes Road
- South on Forbes to Station
- 460 spaces / 9 handicapped spaces
- 4 Electrical car charging outlets
- Free parking with 72 hours maximum parking
- Parking options at the Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo Metrolink Station have increased substantially thanks to the opening of a new 176-space lot, located just south of the existing lot.
- In addition, there is ample street parking on the east side of the station on Camino Capistrano, north of the station. Overnight parking is allowed, but there is a 72 hour maximum parking time limit. Parking Access to Camino Capistrano is shown on this map.
- 8 timed parking spots for drop off and pick ups
- Southbound passengers travelling to Oceanside and northbound passengers travelling to Los Angeles and Riverside wil board from track 1/1A
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- NOTE: Elevators are out of order until further notice.
- For shuttle service to the boarding platform, please use the station information telephone or call Metrolink at (800) 371-5465. Advance reservations are accepted and suggested.
- Electronic message boards
- Updated parking to total 476 parking spaces
- 4 Electric Car charging stations
- 8 ADA parking spots
Station Owner and Operator
City of Laguna Niguel
30111 Crown Valley Parkway
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
City of Mission Viejo
200 Civic Center
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
For station maintenance and repair: (949) 362-4300
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.