Laguna Niguel / Mission Viejo Station
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
- 5 Freeway to Crown Valley Parkway exit
- West on Crown Valley to Forbes Road
- South on Forbes Road.
- South on Forbes to Station.
- Starting March 27, 2017 Alliance Residential Builders, in partnership with the City of Laguna Niguel and Moulton Niguel Water District, will be performing sewer and water infrastructure improvements. The work will be located at the Forbes Rd / Crown Valley Parkway intersection between the hours of 10 PM and 5 AM. For your safety and the safety of our workers, please be sure to take caution during these hours if driving around the intersection and observe posted traffic signage.
- Additional information with traffic plan updates will be available on the City of Laguna Niguel and Orange County Transit Authority (OCTA) websites — listed below.
- Starting June 2016, work will begin on a project to replace the elevators at this station, add a restroom on the east side of the station, and add a vending machine area on the west side. Work is expected to be completed in the Fall of 2017.
- A free shuttles service can be made available to transport between boarding platforms
- Please use the information telephone to request a shuttle or call (800) 371-5465
- Advance Reservations are accepted
- 460 spaces / 9 handicapped spaces
- 8 timed parking spots for drop off and pick ups.
- Free parking with 72 hours maximum parking
- Parking options at the Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo Metrolink Station have increased substantially, thanks to the opening of a new 176-space lot located just south of the existing lot.
- In addition, there is ample street parking on the east side of the station on Camino Capistrano, north of the station.
- Overnight parking is allowed, but there is a 72 hour maximum parking time limit.
- Parking Access to Camino Capistrano is shown on this map.
- Southbound passengers travelling to Oceanside and northbound passengers travelling to Los Angeles and Riverside wil board from track 1/1A
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Electronic Message Boards
Station Owner and Operator
City of Laguna Niguel / City of Mission Viejo
27791 La Paz Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
200 Civic Center
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
For station maintenance and repair: Please see above.
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.