Laguna Niguel / Mission Viejo Station
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
5 Freeway to Crown Valley Parkway exit, West on Crown Valley to Forbes Road. South on Forbes Road. South on Forbes to Station.
- Note: Starting June 2016, work will begin on a project to replace the elevators at this station, add a restroom on the east side of the station, and add a vending machine area on the west side.
- Please expect the following:
- Installation of temporary fencing on the south end of the parking lot and the west side of the station
- Installation of protection canopy over a portion of the work area
- Clearing of vegetation in the work area
- Saw-cutting concrete, demolition of walls and stairs
- Work is expected to be completed in spring 2017.
- 460 spaces / 9 handicapped spaces
- 8 timed parking spots for drop off and pick ups.
- Free parking with 72 hours maximum parking
- Parking options at the Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo Metrolink Station have increased substantially, thanks to the opening of a new 176-space lot located just south of the existing lot.
- In addition, there is ample street parking on the east side of the station on Camino Capistrano, north of the station.
- Overnight parking is allowed, but there is a 72 hour maximum parking time limit.
- Parking Access to Camino Capistrano is shown on this map.
- Southbound passengers travelling to Oceanside and northbound passengers travelling to Los Angeles and Riverside wil board from track 1/1A
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
Electronic Message Boards
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) & Station Link
Mission Viejo Shuttle Route 182
Station Owner and Operator
City of Laguna Niguel / City of Mission Viejo
27791 La Paz Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
200 Civic Center
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
For station maintenance and repair: Please see above.
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.