Laguna Niguel / Mission Viejo Station
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
5 Freeway to Crown Valley Parkway exit, West on Crown Valley to Forbes Road. South on Forbes Road. South on Forbes to Station.
- Note: Starting June 2016, work will begin on a project to replace the elevators at this station, add a restroom on the east side of the station, and add a vending machine area on the west side.
- Please expect the following:
- Installation of temporary fencing on the south end of the parking lot and the west side of the station
- Installation of protection canopy over a portion of the work area
- Clearing of vegetation in the work area
- Saw-cutting concrete, demolition of walls and stairs
- Work is expected to be completed in spring 2017.
- 460 spaces / 9 handicapped spaces
- 8 timed parking spots for drop off and pick ups.
- Free parking with 72 hours maximum parking
- Parking options at the Laguna Niguel/Mission Viejo Metrolink Station have increased substantially, thanks to the opening of a new 176-space lot located just south of the existing lot.
- In addition, there is ample street parking on the east side of the station on Camino Capistrano, north of the station.
- Overnight parking is allowed, but there is a 72 hour maximum parking time limit.
- Parking Access to Camino Capistrano is shown on this map.
- Southbound passengers travelling to Oceanside and northbound passengers travelling to Los Angeles and Riverside wil board from track 1/1A
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
Electronic Message Boards
Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) & Station Link
Station Owner and Operator
City of Laguna Niguel
City of Mission Viejo
27791 La Paz Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
200 Civic Center
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
For station maintenance and repair: (949) 362-4300 / (94
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.