Corona - North Main Station
250 E. Blaine St.
Corona, CA 92879
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
- 91 Freeway to Main St. exit.
- Go north on Main St. to Harrison St.
- Right on Harrison St. to Joy St.
- Right on Joy St. to Blaine St.
- Right on Blain St. Station is on left side.
- On Sunday, August 28, the Main Street undercrossing adjacent to the Metrolink station is set to close in both directions for approximately two months.
- Allow for extra travel time to and from the station. For more information, view the detour map.
- Free parking
- 1,386 spaces / 21 handicapped spaces
- Overnight parking allowed (not to exceed 72 hours).
- Parking structure gate closes at 10pm to 4am.
- In the event gates are locked, please call 951-712-0270.
Trains traveling towards Los Angeles or Orange County will board from track 2 platform.Trains traveling towards San Bernardino or Riverside will board from track 1 platform.
Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
Electronic Message Boards
City of Corona Cruiser & Dial-A-Ride
Corona Cruiser: (951) 732-9418
Corona Dial-A-Ride: (951) 734-7220
Riverside Transit Agency (RTA) Link
Station Owner and Operator
Riverside County Transportation Commission
4080 Lemon St., 3rd Floor
Riverside, CA 92502
For station maintenance and repair: (951) 778-1092
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.