North Main Corona Station
250 E. Blaine St.
Corona, CA 92879
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
- 91 Freeway to Main St. exit
- Go north on Main St. to Harrison St.
- Right on Harrison St. to Joy St.
- Right on Joy St. to Blaine St.
- Right on Blaine St. Station is on left side
- 1,386 spaces / 21 handicapped spaces
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed (not to exceed 72 hours)
- Parking structure gate closes at 10pm to 4am. In the event gates are locked, call 951-712-0270.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles or Orange County will board from track 2 platform
- Trains traveling towards San Bernardino or Riverside will board from track 1 platform
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Electronic message boards
Station Owner and Operator
Riverside County Transportation Commission
4080 Lemon St., 3rd Floor
Riverside, CA 92502
For station maintenance and repair: (951) 778-1092
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.