Norwalk / Santa Fe Springs Station
- From 5 Fwy., exit at Imperial Hwy.
- Go East on Imperial
- 608 spaces / 18 handicapped spaces
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations available on the East side of the Station
- Permit required to park: Metrolink commuters are required to have a monthly or daily permit to park at the Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs Metrolink Station Parking lot
- Monthly and Daily Permits are available for purchase at https://nwlksfs.thepermitstore.com; Daily permits are also available at Ticket Vending Machines located on both East and West sides of the Norwalk/Santa Fe Springs Metrolink Station
- Monthly parking permit fees are $30 per month ($15 for Norwalk and Santa Fe Springs residents) or $5 each weekday
- The monthly parking fee will be charged to your designated credit card or bank account
- Permits will be automatically renewed on a monthly basis
- For more information, contact Norwalk Transit System Customer Service at (562) 929-5550
- January 16 and 17, 2016: Due to construction, the east side of the parking lot will be closed to all parking and local buses. Buses will be temporarily relocated to the corner of Bloomfield and Imperial Hwy. A shuttle will be available for those that utilize the bus services. Parking will be available on the west lot for normal and overnight parking.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Electronic message boards
- City of Norwalk Buses & Dial-A-Ride
- Metro Green Line (Bus transfer to actual Green line Station)
- Metro Buses
Station Owner and Operator
City of Norwalk
12700 Norwalk Blvd.
Norwalk, CA 90650
City of Santa Fe Springs
11710 Telegraph Road
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
For station maintenance and repair: (562) 929-5550
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.