Pomona (North) Station
205 Santa Fe St.
Pomona, CA 91767
(Near Garey Ave.)
- From 10 Fwy., exit at Garey Ave.
- Go North on Garey to Arrow Hwy.
- Go West on Arrow Hwy. to Fulton Rd.
- Go North on Fulton. Station is on right side.
- 300 spaces (temporarily; 385 spaces are usually available) / 6 handicapped spaces
- Free parking at East and West lots
- Overnight parking allowed
- Allow ample time for parking; this lot fills up early
- Passengers must wait on center platform to board train
- Entrance to platform available from East and West Parking lots
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Electronic message boards
- Foothill Transit on Algary Avenue
- Bronco Link Shuttle (Cal Poly Pomona)
Station Owner and Operator
City of Pomona
505 S. Garey Ave.
Pomona, CA 91766
For station maintenance and repair: (909) 620-2481
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.