Rancho Cucamonga Station
- From 10 Fwy., exit on Milliken Ave.
- Go North on Milliken to 7th St.
- Go west on 7th (becomes Azusa Court)
- 960 spaces / 24 handicapped spaces
- The Rancho Cucamonga Metrolink Station is now permitted parking
- Parking will be enforced Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 7:00pm (no enforcement on the weekends and holidays)
- Parking permits are $20/month for residents and $30/month for non-residents
- The parking permit fee for residents will decrease to $20/month
- Daily permits are also available for $4.50 at the station or online at http://www.ParkRancho.com
- Monthly and daily permits can be obtained online at http://www.ParkRancho.com
- Permits can be obtained by the use of credit or debit cards only. No cash will be accepted.
- Parking for handicapped riders is FREE, but vehicles must be registered on ParkRancho.com
- Any questions regarding parking at the Metrolink station can be directed to Tiffany Cooper at (909) 477-2740 x4029
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (two Level II ClipperCreek chargers - 220 volt- which can provide a full charge in a couple of hours) are available for a nominal fee. Questions regarding the EV charging stations fee can be directed to Deborah Allen at (909) 477-2700 x2047.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 2 platform
- Trains traveling towards San Bernardino will board from track 1 platform
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Bike lockers
- Electronic message boards
Station Owner and Operator
City of Rancho Cucamonga
10500 Civic Center Dr.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
For station maintenance and repair: (909) 477-2730
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.