Rancho Cucamonga Station
From 10 Fwy., exit on Milliken Ave. Go North on Milliken to 7th St. Go west on 7th (becomes Azusa Court).
- 960 spaces / 24 handicapped spaces
- The Rancho Cucamonga Metrolink Station is now permitted parking
- Parking will be enforced Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 7:00pm (no enforcement on the weekends and holidays)
- Parking permits are $20/month for residents and $30/month for non-residents
- Daily permits are also available for $4.50 at the station or online at http://www.ParkRancho.com
- Monthly and daily permits can be obtained online at http://www.ParkRancho.com
- Permits can be obtained by the use of credit or debit cards only. No cash will be accepted.
- Parking for handicapped riders is FREE, but vehicles must be registered on ParkRancho.com
- Any questions regarding parking at the Metrolink station can be directed to Tiffany Cooper at (909) 477-2740 x4029
- Effective June 2015: Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (two Level II ClipperCreek chargers - 220 volt - which can provide a full charge in a couple of hours) will be available for a nominal fee. Questions regarding the EV charging stations fee can be directed to Deborah Allen at (909) 477-2700 x2047.
Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 2 platform.Trains traveling towards San Bernardino will board from track 1 platform.
Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
Public phones, bike lockers, Electronic Message Boards
Station Owner and Operator
City of Rancho Cucamonga
10500 Civic Center Dr.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
For station maintenance and repair: (909) 477-2730
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.