San Bernardino Station
1204 W. 3rd St.
San Bernardino, CA 92410
(Near Mt. Vernon Ave.)
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
From the 10 Fwy:
- Exit at 2nd St.
- West on 2nd St.
- Then North on Metrolink Way
- Exit Mount Vernon North to 3rd St.
- 777 spaces / 10 handicapped spaces
- Free parking
- No overnight parking
- Illegally parked cars will be ticketed
- The new San Bernardino parking structure is now open and provides 352 parking spaces. Parking at this structure is free for all Metrolink passengers.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Electronic message boards
- Mountain Area Regional Transit Authority (MARTA) - Providing local and off the mountain bus service to the Big Bear Valley, Running Springs, Lake Arrowhead, Crestline and San Bernardino. Phone: (909) 878-5200
Station Owner and Operator
City of San Bernardino
300 North "D" Street
San Bernardino, CA 92418
For station maintenance and repair: (909) 384-5122
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.