San Juan Capistrano Station
Inland Empire-Orange County Line
- From 5 Fwy., exit at Ortega Hwy.
- Go West on Ortega to Camino Capistrano
- Go South on Camino Capistrano to Verdugo St.
- Go West on Verdugo
- 179 spaces / 8 handicapped spaces
- Limited parking is available in the Franciscan Plaza Structure for commuter and overnight parking
- Commuter parking is available in the basement level, spaces #1-73 for $2.00 per day
- Annual passes may be purchased at Ctiy Hall for $128 for residents and $410 for non-residents
- 32 overnight parking spaces are available on rooftop level (spaces #320-352) for $0.25 per hour ($6.00 per day)
- Overnight parking is allowed for up to two weeks
- The pay station is located at the garage entrance. For malfunctions please contact City Hall at 949-493-1171.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of San Juan Capistrano
32400 Paseo Adelanto
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
For station maintenance and repair: (949) 443-6362
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.