Sylmar/San Fernando Station
- From the 5 freeway, exit at San Fernando Mission Blvd.
- Go East on San Fernando Mission to Laurel Canyon
- Go North on Laurel Canyon to Hubbard St. to Frank Modugno Dr. and turn left into the station
- 375 spaces / 9 handicapped spaces
- Free Parking
- Overnight allowed
- Electric vehicle charging stations available
- Portions of the Sylmar/San Fernando station parking lot will be inaccessible for the week starting April 13th, 2015.
- Sections of concrete that have cracked will be removed and replaced.
- All work should be completed by the end of the week and all areas will be open by April 20th, 2015.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Bike lockers
- Electronic message boards
- LADOT Commuter Express
- Metro Buses
Station Owner and Operator
City of Los Angeles, Department of Transportation
100 S. Main St., 10th Floor
Los Angles, CA 90012
For station maintenance and repair: (213) 808-2273
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.