Van Nuys Station
- From 405 Fwy., exit at Roscoe Blvd.
- Go East on Roscoe to Van Nuys Blvd.
- Go South on Van Nuys Blvd.
- 350 spaces / 14 handicapped spaces
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed
- Head in only
- Electric vehicle charging station available
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Amtrak ticket office
- Public phones
- Restrooms (Amtrak passengers only)
- Electronic message boards
- LADOT DASH
- Metro Buses
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of Los Angeles, Department of Transportation
100 S. Main St., 10th Floor
Los Angles, CA 90012
For station maintenance and repair: (213) 808-2273
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.