Anaheim - ARTIC Station
- From 57 Fwy., exit at Katella Ave.
- Turn east onto Katella Ave.
- Station will be on the south side of the street.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 1 platform.
- Trains traveling towards Oceanside will board from track 2 platform.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Bike racks and 12 covered bike lockers
- Restrooms on all three floors of facility
- Waiting room on the third floor mezzanine for patrons
- Electronic Message Boards
- Retail and dining
- Wi-Fi and charging stations
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of Anaheim
Lincoln Property Company
For station maintenance and repair: (714) 385-5100
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.