Baldwin Park Station
- From 10 Fwy., exit at Pacific St.
- Go North on Pacific to Downing Ave.
- Go East on Downing.
- 420 spaces (total from 3 available parking lots)
- 14 handicapped spaces
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations available
- Paid reserved parking lot. $10 per month for residents, $30 per month for non-residents, $3 daily use. Buy daily use tickets at West kiosk.
- No parking midnight to 4 a.m.
- More parking at:
- Metrolink Park and Ride Lot at 14730 Ramona Blvd.
- The 4th and 5th floors of the new Transit Center Parking Structure. Elevator hours are from 4am to 10pm to access the 4th and 5th floors of the new Transit Center Parking Structure.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phone
- Electronic Message Boards
- Metro Buses
- Foothill Transit
- City of Baldwin Park Shuttle
- City of West Covina "Go West" Shuttle (fare required)
Station Owner and Operator
City of Baldwin Park
14403 E. Pacific Ave.
Baldwin Park, CA 91706
For station maintenance and repair: (626) 813-5255
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.