Buena Park Station
- From 5 Fwy., exit at Beach Blvd.
- Turn left onto Beach Blvd.
- Turn right onto Commonwealth Ave.
- Turn left onto Dale St.
- Turn left onto Lakeknoll Dr.
- 302 spaces
- 11 handicapped spaces
- No parking 1 a.m. to 4 a.m.
- Additional parking is available at the Fullerton Park and Ride
- OCTA provides a connection to the Buena Park Station via Route 25. Click here for schedule information.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 1 platform.
- Trains traveling towards Oceanside and Riverside will board from track 2 platform.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Electronic Message Boards
Station Owner and Operator
City of Buena Park
6650 Beach Blvd.
Buena Park, CA 90620
For station maintenance and repair: (714) 562-3655
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.