Burbank-Bob Hope Airport Station
3750 W. Empire Ave.
Burbank, CA 91505
(Near Hollywood Way)
- From 5 Fwy., exit at Hollywood Wy.
- Go South on Hollywood Wy. to Empire Ave.
- Go West on Empire.
- Very limited Metrolink parking available at this station
- Metrolink patrons can also use Airport Lot C (on Thornton Ave.). The parking fee is $12/day.
- Trains traveling towards Oxnard will board from platform with Ticket Vending Machine
- Trains traveling to Los Angeles will board from opposite platform
- Boarding is at the South side of the station
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Electronic Message Boards
- Free shuttle service between Burbank-Bob Hope Airport Metrolink station and Bob Hope Airport.
More info »
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click for more details »
Station Owner and Operator
Division of Rail, MS 74
Attention: Karen Hunter
P.O. Box 942874
Sacramento, CA 94274
For station maintenance and repair: (916) 654-5291
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.