10046 Old Depot Plaza Rd.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
- From 118 Fwy., exit at Topanga Canyon Blvd.
- Go South to Devonshire St.
- Go East on Devonshire.
- 816 spaces / 10 handicapped spaces
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed
- Electric vehicle charging station available
- Station platform is approx. 1/2 block south of Devonshire
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Child care center
- Public phones
- Bike lockers
- Electronic message boards
- No public restrooms available
- Metro Buses
- LADOT Commuter Express (fare required)
- Simi Valley Transit
- Santa Clarita Transit
Rail 2 Rail
- Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. Click on Rail 2 Rail for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of Los Angeles, Department of Transportation
100 S. Main St., 10th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90012
For station maintenance and repair: (213) 808-2273
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.