600 N. Citrus Ave.
Covina, CA 91723
- From the 10 Fwy., exit at Citrus Ave.
- Go North on Citrus, past San Bernardino Rd.
- From the 210 freeway exit at Citrus, go South, past Edna Pl.
- 881 spaces / 26 handicapped spaces.
- Station lot (226 spaces): 600 N. Citrus Ave., located adjacent to station.
- Parking permit at $20/month for residents and $45/month for non-residents
- No overnight parking at the Station Parking Lot.
- For permit info call 626-858-7219 or visit www.ci.covina.ca.us.
- For daily parking, riders use parking structure located at 559 N. Citrus Ave., located southwest of station, across Citrus Ave. on the south side of the tracks (655 spaces):
- $2 weekday rate
- Free on weekends
- Permits are $10/month for residents and $20/month for non-residents
- Overnight and long-term parking permits are available for purchase at Covina City Hall during regular business hours, $3 per 24 hour period, please call 626-858-7219 for information or visit www.ci.covina.ca.us.
- Parking paypoint machines only accept Credit or Debit cards. No cash accepted.
- Trains traveling towards San Bernardino will board from track 2 platform
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 1 platform
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phone
- Call box
- Free bike rack (18 bikes)
- Motorcycle parking (8 spaces)
- Electronic Message Boards
- Foothill Transit (800-743-3463)
- City of Azusa Metrolink Shuttle (call for pick-up: 626-812-5206)
- City of Glendora Metrolink Shuttle (call for pick-up: 626-914-8233)
Station Owner and Operator
City of Covina
125 E. College St.
Covina, CA 91723
For station maintenance and repair: (626) 384-5520
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.