Pomona - Downtown Station
- From the 60 Fwy., exit Garey Ave.
- Go North on Garey to 3rd St.
- Go West on 3rd St. to Main St.
- Go North on Main St. to corner of 1st St.
- Approx. 700 parking spaces available
- Restrictions posted
- Paid parking at east and west of station
- Beginning November 1st, a new ordinance takes effect, transitioning the marked Metrolink free 72-hour parking to a limit of two hours
- Passengers may make a payment of $2.00 for an all-day parking pass or may purchase a Commuters Parking Pass at Pomona's city hall for unlimited parking at the adjacent lots of the station for $40.00 per month.
- For further information, passengers should contact the Vehicle Parking District of Pomona at 909-620-3782
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities
- For details, please click here.
- Electronic Message Boards
Station Owner and Operator
City of Pomona
505 S. Garey Ave., Pomona, CA 91766
For station maintenance and repair: (909) 620-2481
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.