From 91 Fwy., exit at Harbor Bl. North on Harbor to Santa Fe. East on Santa Fe.
- 1,321 spaces / 9 handicapped spaces
- Free parking.
- 72 hours max. limit in parking structure, 3 hour limit in other marked lots.
- Additional parking available curbside along Santa Fe (north of station) and Walnut (south of station)
- New parking structure on the west side of the station offers 814 spaces.
- The city is not currently charging for parking, but once they set the fees they will place notices with the date for it to take effect.
- Construction of two new traction elevators for the overpass pedestrian bridge at the Fullerton Transportation Center. The new elevators will help transport the increasing commuter traffic at the Metrolink and Amtrak stations.
- Parking restrictions will be posted during construction. Construction is to begin in January 2017 and expected to be completed by October 2017.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 1 platform.
- Trains traveling towards Oceanside will board from track 3 platform.
- Track 4 adjacent to the south end of track 3.
Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Amtrak ticket office
- Bike lockers
- Electronic message boards
Rail 2 Rail
Rail 2 Rail offers Metrolink Monthly Pass Holders additional travel options on Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains. See our Rail 2 Rail page for more details.
Station Owner and Operator
City of Fullerton
303 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
For station maintenance and repair: (714) 738-6877
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.