600 S. Brea Canyon Rd.
City of Industry, CA 91789
(Near Currier Rd.)
- From 60 Fwy., exit at Brea Canyon
- Go North on Brea Canyon Rd.
- 1,200 spaces / 8 handicapped spaces
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations available
- Free parking
- Overnight parking allowed
- No weekend parking
- Lot is locked Friday night at 7:30pm and opens at 5am on Monday. Cars left Friday night after 7:30pm will not be able to be picked up until Monday morning at 5am once Monday to Friday service resumes.
- New foothill parking structure offers 200 marked Metrolink parking spaces on top level.
- Electric Vehicle Program: Reserved parking for EV vehicles: http://www.industryev.com/
- *City is considering metered parking Monthly and daily parking passes*
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Public phones
- Electronic message boards
- Service Foothill 495
Line 495 makes its one and only stop at the Industry Park & Ride, and drops you off at all the Commuter Express Los Angeles bus stops - like Cal State Los Angeles, USC Medical Center, 1st St. and Spring St., Hope St. and 9th St., and many more. http://foothilltransit.org/495/
- Service Foothill 482: Pomona - Rowland Heights - Puente Hills Mall
Line 482 serves Pomona, Diamond Bar, Walnut, Baldwin Park, and Industry. Popular destinations include Pomona Community Center, Pomona Civic Center, Pomona Library, DeVry University, Cal Poly Pomona, Lanterman Developmental Center, Via Verde Park & Ride, Bonelli Regional County Park, Diamond Bar Park & Ride, Farm Store at Kellog Ranch, I-Poly High School, So. Cal. AQMD, Diamond Bar Library, University of Phoenix, and Eastwood Village Shopping Center. http://foothilltransit.org/line/482/
- Service Foothill 493: Diamond Bar - Rowland Heights - Express Service to Downtown Los Angeles
Line 493 serves Downtown Los Angeles, Rowland Heights, Industry, and Diamond Bar. Destinations include Eastwood Village Shopping Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall, Grand Park, Los Angeles City Hall, Nokia Theatre, L.A. LIVE, STAPLES Center, Grand Hope Park, LA Fashion District, Bradbury Building, and Little Tokyo. http://foothilltransit.org/line/493/
Station Owner and Operator
City of Industry
15651 E. Stafford St.
City of Industry, CA 91744
For station maintenance and repair: (626) 333-2211
For Metrolink customer service: (800) 371-5465 (LINK) or (800) 698-4TDD (4833) for speech and hearing-impaired customers.