Since 1992, Metrolink has provided Southern California drivers a safe, convenient alternative to driving. As drivers choose Metrolink, traffic is relieved and air quality is improved.
Metrolink is governed by the Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA), a joint powers authority made up of an 11-member board representing the transportation commissions of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura counties. Metrolink trains operate on seven routes across a six-county, 538 route-mile network, which includes a portion of northern San Diego County.
Mission, Vision & Values
Our mission is to provide safe, efficient, dependable and on-time transportation service that offers outstanding customer experience and enhances quality of life.
Our vision is to be Southern California’s preferred transportation system built upon safety, reliability, customer service, leading-edge technology and seamless connectivity.
- Safety: Safety is foundational.
- People: Everything we do demonstrates an appreciation for quality of life, and every act values the lives of our employees, contractor co-workers, customers, and communities.
- Quality: We operate on best practices and principles with a continued focus on providing high-quality service to our customers every day on every ride.
- Efficiency: As responsible stewards of public funds, we embrace innovative solutions and continuous improvement for the lowest cost and most efficient operations.
- Growth: We continuously seek creative, progressive, and collaborative solutions to promote investment, develop partnerships, and increase capacity to improve the mobility of Southern Californians.
Ethics Policy for the Southern California Regional Rail Authority
For Metrolink's Strategic Plan, click here.