Metrolink's Corporate Partner Program (CPP) is a pre-tax benefit program that allows companies and organizations the ability to offer transit benefits to their employees using a maximum of $260/month per employee.
- 25% off on all tickets/passes purchased up to six months (new accounts only)
- Free trial-ride tickets to internally promote the use of Metrolink
- The program is administered online in real time, making it easy and convenient
- Ability to offer Monthly Passes, 7-Day Passes, and Round-Trip Tickets
- Designated Corporate Account team member
Reasons to Ride Metrolink and Participate in CPP
The following are just some of the benefits that Metrolink can bring to your company:
- Save on payroll taxes when commuter tax benefit is utilized
- Improve recruitment opportunities
- Reduce Parking Costs
- Achieve Air Quality Regulatory Compliance (AQMD Rule 2202)
- Develop your corporate reputation as an environmentally and worker-friendly company
- According to research, a healthy and happy workforce can reduce costs by more than $1,600 per employee, with reduced leave days caused by disability or unplanned sickness. (Towers Watson’s Staying@Work Survey)
- Receive up to $260/month in tax-free commuting benefits when commuter tax benefit is applied
- Significant savings on transit cost per year (Depending on tax bracket)
- Reduce Car Expenses
- Free Connecting Transit
- Access to the Rail 2 Rail® Program
- Beginning July 1 through December 31, 2018, San Bernardino Line customers will receive a 25% discount on One-Way, Round-Trip, 7-Day, and Monthly Passes. Students, Seniors, and Active Military save even more with discounts up to 50%.*
- Antelope Valley Line customers will receive a 25% discount on One-Way, Round-Trip, 7-Day, and Monthly Passes. Students, Seniors, and Active Military save even more with discounts up to 50%.**
*The six-month promotional discount is funded by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and the San Bernardino County Transportation Authority.
**This promotional discount is funded by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and is now a permanent discount for riders.
Corporate Partner Program Includes: