Corona - North Main
- On Sunday, August 28, the Main Street undercrossing adjacent to the Metrolink station is set to close in both directions for approximately two months.
- Allow for extra travel time to and from the station. For more information, view the detour map.
- Free parking
- 1,386 spaces / 21 handicapped spaces
- Overnight parking allowed (not to exceed 72 hours).
- Parking structure gate closes at 10pm to 4am.
- In the event gates are locked, please call 951-712-0270.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles or Orange County will board from track 2 platform.
- Trains traveling towards San Bernardino or Riverside will board from track 1 platform.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
Riverside County Transportation Commission
Address:4080 Lemon St. 3rd Floor
Riverside CA 92502