- 881 spaces / 26 handicapped spaces.
- Station lot (226 spaces): 600 N. Citrus Ave., located adjacent to station. Parking permit at $20/month for residents and $45/month for non-residents
- No overnight parking at the Station Parking Lot.
- For permit info call 626-858-7219 or visit https://www.permitsales.com/covina/.
- For daily parking, riders use parking structure located at 559 N. Citrus Ave., located southwest of station, across Citrus Ave. on the south side of the tracks (655 spaces): $3 weekday rate; free on weekends. Permits are $10/month for residents and $20/month for non-residents.
- Overnight and long-term parking permits are available for purchase at Covina City Hall during regular business hours, $3 per 24 hour period, please call 626-858-7219 for information or visit https://www.permitsales.com/covina/.
- Parking paypoint machines only accept Credit or Debit cards. No cash accepted.
- Trains traveling towards San Bernardino will board from track 2 platform.
- Trains traveling towards Los Angeles will board from track 1 platform.
- Metrolink is accessible to persons with disabilities. For details, please click here.
- Foothill Transit (800-743-3463)
- City of Azusa Metrolink Shuttle (call for pick-up: 626-812-5206)
- City of Glendora Metrolink Shuttle (call for pick-up: 626-914-8233)
City of Covina
Address:125 E. College St.
Covina CA 91723