- 960 spaces / 24 handicapped spaces
- The Rancho Cucamonga Metrolink Station is now permitted parking
- Parking will be enforced Monday - Friday, 5:00am - 7:00pm (no enforcement on the weekends and holidays)
- Parking permits are $20/month for residents and $30/month for non-residents
- Daily permits are also available for $4.50 at the station or online at http://www.ParkRancho.com
- Monthly and daily permits can be obtained online at http://www.ParkRancho.com
- Permits can be obtained by the use of credit or debit cards only. No cash will be accepted.
- Parking for handicapped riders is FREE, but vehicles must be registered on ParkRancho.com
- Any questions regarding parking at the Metrolink station can be directed to (909) 774-4091
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations (Level 2, 220 Volt) are available at $1.50 per hour. Users can setup an account through https://mobile-now.us/
- For general questions regarding the chargers, please contact Deborah Allen, at (909) 477-2047 or by email at [email protected].
City of Rancho Cucamonga
Address:10500 Civic Center Dr.
Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730