25% Discount for San Bernardino Line
Riding on Metrolink is already the relaxing alternative to driving. Now your commute to work or play is more affordable!
Beginning July 1 through December 31, 2018, San Bernardino Line customers will receive a 25% discount on One-Way, Round-Trip, 7-Day and Monthly Passes. Students, Seniors, and Active Military save even more with discounts up to 50%.
The six-month promotional discount is funded by the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority and the San Bernardino County Transportation Authority.
Purchasing the discounted tickets/passes:
Starting June 25, 2018:
- Monthly passes can be purchased through Metrolink Ticket Vending Machines (TVMs) and at the Metrolink Ticket Windows.
Starting July 1, 2018:
- Mobile tickets/passes and 7-Day, Round-Trip, and One-Way tickets are available for purchase.
- Future dated tickets can be purchased.
- The discounted San Bernardino Line tickets/passes cannot be used for travel on the Riverside Line. However, Riverside Line tickets/passes can be used for travel on the San Bernardino Line between stations of equal or lesser distance.
- The discount only applies to fares where the beginning and ending stations are located on the San Bernardino Line. Tickets and passes with transfers do not qualify for a discount.
- The discount does not apply to the Metrolink $10 Weekend Day Pass or special tickets like Dodgers train passes.
Metrolink can take you to many of your favorite Southern California destinations including Olvera Street, Dodger Stadium, Exposition Park, LA Live and much more!
If you travel on the weekends, Metrolink offers a $10 Weekend Day Pass good for travel on Saturday or Sunday.
The San Bernardino Line operates train service from San Bernardino to Los Angeles, paralleling the San Bernardino Freeway (I-10).
Click on the links below to view detailed station and connecting transit information: